About Your Dentist
Passionate and career-oriented dental student with knowledge of dental care, dental services and dental surgeries. I look forward to improving my skill set.
LECOM School of Dental Medicine, Bradenton, FL, 2017-Present
- Graduating in 2021 with clinical experience in restorative work, oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, oral diagnosis, treatment planning and more.
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL, 2015-2016
- Graduated with a MS in Medical Sciences after a rigorous 1-year training in biomedical science courses.
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 2011-2015
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Cell and Molecular Biology and a minor in Public Health
- LECOM DAPhi Dental Association for Philanthropy Secretary (2019-2020). Helped organize volunteer events and fundraisers like “special Olympic bowling”, “DAPhi-ASDA Flag Football” and more.
- American Association of Women Dentists D2 representative (2018-2019). Acted as a link between the D2 class and the chapter by keeping them up to date with meetings and activities hosted by the chapter.
- ADA Give Kids a Smile (2017-Present). Volunteered at GKAS for all 3 years by offering sealants, restorations and cleanings to underserved children.
- Florida Mission of Mercy (2017). Assisted with providing free dental care to the underserved with fillings and extractions.
- Habitat for Humanity Manatee County (2017-Present). Helped with sanding, painting, and moving construction materials to make new homes.
- American Student Dental Association (2017-Present)
- American Association of Women Dentists (2017-Present)
- Delta Alpha Phi Dental Association of Philanthropy (2018-Present)
- Asian Dental Student Organization (2019-Present)
- Hindi- speak, read and write fluently